Friday, April 1, 2011

So ... now what?

OK, the year-long countdown is over. And really, it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I learned about great sports moments that I had never heard of. And I found an excuse to search YouTube for as many buzzer-beaters and Hail Marys and home runs as I could find. Good times all around.

But now, I have to do something else. I'm not just going to stop writing on here any more. But at least I don't feel obligated to have something post every day. I fact, just out of principle, I won't have anything show up for tomorrow. Just because I can.

I started the sports-by-the-day countdown on Apirl 1, 2010 (and no, it wasn't an elaborate year-long April Fool's joke). Since then, there have obviously been great sports moments that at the very least deserve consideration to be added to the countdown. I'll be looking back at those and determining if the new events that happened should replace the old events.

Once that's done, I'll probably start counting stuff down, all while making relatively timely posts about various sports events as I see fit. And if I get bored of all that, I'll turn this into a sewing blog. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment